There are six drivers for engagement:
1) Connect: This can be socially, intellectually, or culturally.
2) Shape: Shaping is the process of customizing, personalizing, and tailoring your professional experience based on your preferences.
3) Learn: When people successfully learn and apply new knowledge and skills, it fuels their engagement.
4) Stretch: Stretching means leaving your comfort zone, passing through your discomfort zone, and pushing on to your outer limits.
5) Achieve: Achieving replenishes energy, boosts conﬁdence, deepens fulﬁllment, and elevates engagement.
6) Contribute: when an individual is contributing to another person, a group, or the greater good, he or she reaches the highest level of engagement. Contributing is the driver that brings the other ﬁve together and gives them a higher level of expression and purpose.